Community

Posts, images and videos from our community that we wanted to highlight.

I am the author of Pokémon Prism

Koolboyman writes about his Pokémon Prism experience and answers some questions.

https://reliccastle.com/threads/238/

Works with Street Pass

Hit that reset button!

The World of Rijon is seeing a makeover! A new design is only the start to some very big changes happening to the Rijon trilogy. Because of some issues with the old site, we’ve quickly gotten onto fixing the whole site up. We’re not done with the design — the game pages will eventually be fleshed out with cool stuff too.

Here’s what’s going on:

• Discord, baby! Use our Discord server to chat about the games, speculate, chat with the developers (from time to time) or chat about what’s coming soon (maybe not).
  • Pokémon Prism will have a playable release coming soon! Having just been hinted on Twitch Plays Pokémon, look forward to some Pokémon Prism action this September! With many major changes happening to Prism, it’s probably not fair to compare it to the very old betas going around, so it’s not available from The World of Rijon currently.
  • As we mentioned, Twitch Plays Pokémon happened, and Pokémon Brown was featured (DEMOCRACY! ANARCHY! A B B B B START START SELECT START SELECT!) The game’s already done, and we think it’s pretty great — so if you haven’t started your journey into the Rijon trilogy, download it already! (Or just read about it if you’re that kind of person.)
  • rijonAdventures is still a thing — but development has restarted. It’s steadily being done, but you’ll see some major changes to the story, fleshed out character development, a bit more modernization in relation to the newest Pokémon games, and the integration of numerous advancements in the ROM hacking scene. Oh, and tons of legacy cruft and bugs have been incinerated. Look forward to seeing some more of it over the coming months.

It’s gonna be a wild ride. Thanks for keeping up with us if you’ve been doing so since 2004. We’ve got so much more to deliver.

Originally posted on the old Rijon website, now offline. Archive link. The original Discord server has closed, however you can find our new Discord server here.

Play your own hack, and see others do it

So, I’ve added quite a bit of stuff to rijonAdventures since the early 2009 beta. A year ago I said, “Rijon is finished, time to move onto South Rijon”, but oh was I wrong. So many little things to fix and add, text inconsistencies to iron out, high school, uni, uni, and so many annoying little things that I did that just look bad.

Yes, reviewing how your own hack looks and works is a good idea. But a good hack doesn’t just start from my own assessment of my game – it depends on what others say about it.

So I’ve been stalking the “Let’s Play” videos on YouTube. Found this guy:

(I hope he realised he needs to fix that save error. Methinks I need to make it more obvious. And another thing: I realise it’s a year old.)

I also stumbled across this video of Brown from the same person. Orangeylicious!

Originally posted on the old Rijon website, now offline. Archive link.

Pokemon Prism [Final Version Released] (April Fools)

Well dudes and dudettes, it’s the moment you’ve all waited for. Pokemon Prism is done and you can download it right now. Remember that you must start a new game since old prism sav files will not be compatible with this version. I have to finish the rest of my homework, so I’ll make a fancier thread later. Just download the attachment below and be on your way. Oh yeah, and learn how to patch ROM’s while you’re at it.

Originally posted PokéCommunity. Post link. We do not currently have a copy of the April Fools release – if you have one, please get in touch!

rijonAdventures X [Unofficial release]

EDIT: The creator of this unofficial release has edited their post to add “This is an awful and unbalanced version of the hack. I’m not even sure if it still works. This isn’t fun unless you’re a straight up masochist.” So – play at your own risk!

A fan of rijonAdventures has released a modified version of Pokémon rijonAdventures!

Try it here.

Originally posted on PokéCommunity by user Disturbed.

Scroll to top